The COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.
Here you will find resourceses and information which have collected to help Employers and Employees like you, educate, inform and raise awareness about the COVID-19 vaccine. In the section bellow you wil find:
- A Facts Sheet compiled from data available from the CDC.
- Links to CDC Resources covering; the Saftey and Monitoring of the vaccine, Frequestly Asked Questions, Myths and Facts, and so much more.
- A video playlist where New Jersey Healthcare Professionals address your questions and concerns about the COVID-19 Vaccines.
- Printable Flyers featuring quotes from Healthcare Professionals.
- Employer to Employee Communications Recommendations.
Please view and download the materials on this page to help you communicate with others regarding the COVID-19 vaccine as needed.
The following link will bring you to the nj.gov Vaccine Appointment Finder page, where you can search for available vaccine appointments at locations across the State of New Jersey.
Access to COVID-19 at-home test kits
Leveraging Prime’s broadest network to provide uncompromised access to at-home test kits. Your health plan provides coverage for eligible* over-the-counter COVID-19 at-home testing products.
COVID-19 Vaccines: Know the Facts
- Will the COVID-19 vaccine give you the virus?
- Will the COVID-19 vaccine cause you to test positve on virus trials?
- Will mRNA vaccines alter your DNA?
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Ensuring COVID-19 Vaccine Safety in the US. The CDC has released an abundance of helpful information, from the Myths about the vaccine to the Facts you need to know.
Here we have collected several links to that information, to help you to easily find the information you're looking for:
New Jersey Department of Health General Awareness
The New Jersey Department of Health has collected a playlist of videos where New Jersey Healthcare Professionals address common questions and concerns about the COVID-19 Vaccines.
The topics covered include:
- The importance of everyone getting the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The Dangers of Not Getting Vaccinated.
- A doctor's experience as a COVID-19 survior.
- How safe, effective COVID-19 vaccines were developed quickly.
- And so much more...
Flyers about the Vaccines for your Work Place
The New Jersey Department of Health has created printable flyers, with quotes from New Jersey Healthcare Professionals, encouraging people to get vaccinated.
How to Talk to Your Employees about the COVID-19 Vaccines
Recommendations for New Jersey Employer to Employee Communication. Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine.