Understanding Your OMNIA Health Plan
Association Member Trust OMNIA Health Plans are provided by Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey. They are two-tiered plans, with in-network doctors and hospitals designated as either OMNIA Tier 1 or Tier 2. Members pay less for their care if they use an OMNIA Tier 1 doctor or hospital.
Some key features of the OMNIA Health Plan:
- Broad network of in-network doctors and hospitals: Members have access to a wide network of in-network doctors and hospitals throughout New Jersey.
- Two-tiered plan design: Members pay less for their care if they use an OMNIA Tier 1 doctor or hospital.
- No need to choose a primary care physician (PCP): Members can see any in-network doctor for care.
- Preventive care coverage: The plan covers a wide range of preventive care services, including annual exams, immunizations, and screenings.
- Prescription drug coverage: The plan offers a variety of prescription drug coverage options.
- Member ID cards: Members are issued member ID cards that they can use to access care from in-network providers.