Login (Existing User – Using Sidebar Menu)
These steps can be performed on any page of the website so long as nobody is signed into the website.
|Figure 1: Where to find the Sidebar Login Box.|
- To log in, locate the sidebar group box labeled “Login”. (Figure 1)
- (Optional) Select an option from the “Login Type” drop menu. This will be used to redirect you to the section of the site related to your selection.
Please Note: If you are not authorized for the section, you selected you will be redirected to the “Login” page. You will then be asked to sign in with an account which does have the authorization to access that section. Also, if you choose not make a selection you will be redirected to the home page.
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- (Optional) Click on the checkbox labeled “Remember Me”. This will store your User Name information so you don’t need to re-enter it the next time you go to log in.
Please Note: If you clear your browser data or try to access the website from a different computer, or are using a different browser than the one you set, your User Name will not be retained.
- Click on the Submit button.
- If all information was submitted correctly, you should be signed into the site and have access to all of the sections you have been authorized for.
|Figure 2: Signed in user welcome message.|
Additional Information: You will know you are signed in when a greeting appears in the blue bar at the top of the page, welcoming you to the website. (Figure 2)